Have you ever thought about having a go at rowing? Rowing's a wonderful sport and we'd love for you to join us at Runcorn Rowing Club. We're a great club with a good competitive record as well as including room for those who simply wish to row for recreation. We have good boathouse facilities and the best stretch of water in the Northwest.
Our "Yearning to Row" courses are generally held on Sunday mornings from 10:00 -12:00 over a 4-week period that will introduce you to rowing. Qualified British Rowing coaches supported by members of the club lead the courses.
The outcomes of the Yearning to Row are:
• to give the participants sufficient feel for rowing to let them know if rowing's for them
• to understand safe rowing procedures
• to understand basic British rowing technique
• to have a good working knowledge of the sport, both on and off the water
• to have a good time with lots of fun and meet new people